AHATA’s Excellence Award recognizes outstanding people working directly in the Tourism Industry, exclusively for AHATA’s Hotel Members, AHATA’s Timeshare Resort Members and AHATA’s Allied Members.
The 2019 awards categories:
- Employee of the Year Small Company
- Employee of the Year Large Company
- Supervisor of the Year Small Company
- Supervisor of the Year Large Company
- Manager of the Year Small Company
- Manager of the Year Large Company
- Young Tourism Professional of the Year
- Sustainability Champion of the Year
- Lifetime of Service Award
A group of qualified independent professionals selected by the Award committee will evaluate all applications. These judges have been selected locally and have no connection with the award event sponsors nor applicants. They meet the highest standards of qualifications and peer recognition.
* In 2019 AHATA introduces the new Lifetime of Service Award. This award will honor an employee of an AHATA member that has dedicated over 25 years of excellent work to hospitality.
The same panel of independent judges that selects a winner for all Excellence Awards shall select the winner of this new category as well.
The Lifetime Achievement Award will no longer be an annual award.